Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Update

It's been a LONG while since I've posted anything.  I'm seriously considering taking a break from Facebook again, as I did last year, probably for the summer.  Last time I did this I used my blog & Flickr as a means to update the people in my life that are interested in keeping up with me and/or Owen.  Instead of posting pictures on Facebook I will be posting pictures here:  www.flickr.com/photos/roaringmouse.  You can also click on the slideshow of pictures on the right and it will bring you there as well.

I changed my blog...again.  Mostly because I wanted to change my background to something other than the boring ones at Wordpress...and it's much easier to do that with Blogger from what I can gather.  I like the clean look of Wordpress, but they really need to get more background designs.  Either that or make it easier to change it to another design online.

So, if I do go ahead with the Facebook fast, it will take place June 1st.  I'm 99.9% sure that's what I'm doing.  If you want to keep up with me and O-Dawg you can find us here.  If you need to get a hold of me, call or email.  I check both multiple times a day :)  Always feel free to leave a comment!

~Diana~

No comments:

Post a Comment