Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

Question of the Week

So, I thought I'd do something different every Monday on my blog.  Every Monday, I will post a question that will hopefully make you think/ask questions.  Just so we're clear though, the questions I ask are no indication of what I think or believe...they're just questions.  I may think I have an answer or I may not...they're just questions for you think about, mull over, comment on, debate with...

That being said.  Last night I attended a "Pentecost Sunday" service at Woodvale Pentecostal Church.  Of course, being a Pentecostal service, on Pentecost Sunday, the message was on being filled with the Spirit & speaking in tongues.  So, here is the question I pose to you this week:

Can you be completely filled with the Spirit and not believe in and/or desire to speak in tongues?






No comments:

Post a Comment